Monday, April 11, 2011

2.11 Starting Fresh

It's interesting how new one feels after leaving a job.  It's everything I thought it would be. I have me time. I have husband & wife time. My dogs get to play outside more.  I'm back to cooking fun meals.  And it has only been three days since leaving.  What a perfect start to a life with 2 jobs instead of 3.

Eggplant ravioli is currently in the dehydrator.  We went grocery shopping yesterday and I picked up all the ingredients to make a raw lasagna, which I am so excited to make since I haven't quite kept up on my "1 new recipe a week" promise.  I'll catch up though.  Look out for that recipe tomorrow.


Breakfast included tons of strawberries & some soy yogurt.  Lunch will be sauteed veggies & dinner is eggplant ravioli.  Already ran my 2 miles.

So, our realtor showed me a house on Saturday that I absolutely fell in love with the moment I walked in.  Mike is going to see it today to see if he loves it too. I told him he doesn't have much of a choice.  As soon as I can take photos & post them, I will. The house is currently occupied so I don't want to overstep personal boundaries by posting pics of someone's home with their stuff still in it.  Let's just say that it has beautiful, rugged, hardwood floors, a screened in back porch, a hot tub, a yard large enough for the dogs to be crazy in, and a river 30 feet behind the fence.  Plus the community has a pool, playground, and some tennis courts. I don't want to get so excited that if it doesn't work out I'll be devastated, but then again, I like it so much that I really want to make it work. We'll see what happens.  Prayers for wise decisions, a good lender that doesn't try to screw us over (since we're new to this), and lots of patience would be wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at you! You go girl! :) Glad everything's goin well :)

    ReplyDelete