Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7- Humble Snacks

Ahhh!!! I'm so excited! I found tons of new snacks to munch on that only include raw ingredients.  My favorite so far:

These are Humbles Bakes Hummus Chips. They come in a variety of flavors (today's is Sesame Garlic) and their ingredients are basic.  They include things like chickpeas, garlic, red pepper, sunflower oil, etc.  One chip looks like this:

I have no idea how the company took a jar of Hummus and turned it into a chip, but I love them for it. My other snacks include Honey Almond bars, pumpkin seeds, cashew/almond bars, and some other yummy things.  I love the way I'm eating (especially all the fruit and veggies) but it's nice to have some things that are still as close to raw as possible that I can grab on the go and know that I'm sticking to my healthy lifestyle.  For how busy I am, quick snacks are great. It's not always convenient to carry a carrot and pepper slices with you. 
*And I know chips aren't "raw" but the ingredients are (there are no ingredients that I can't understand).  They've just been mixed together, and dehydrated/baked to form a chip. Like I said, I'm trying to get as close as possible. I am only buying items in which the ingredients are all "raw".

Felt: I slept like a rock so I was feeling pretty refreshed. My run was great... nice and cold outside this morning. I am LOVING all the energy I have throughout the day.
Ate: B- I really wasn't very hungry this morning but I grabbed some pineapple slices to eat before I ran just so I had something to keep me going. L: Big Salad and 1 serving  of Humbles Hummus Chip. D: Big Salad & a side of almonds.  I'm probably going to eat an apple in about an hour.
Exercise: A mile and a half run, pilates in about 20 minutes.
Weight Lost: FOUR POUNDS!!! Ahh, it's so nice to not only see my weight go down but to be able to feel the difference in my energy level.  


The best thing, I haven't been craving anything that I shouldn't be eating. =) Loving my Big Salads.
Dinner



1 comment:

  1. Ah that's so exciting! I don't know if you have heard about this or not but there is somethig called the 17-day diet and it is a book you can follow to lose weight in seventeen days. I don't know all of the logistics but she was telling me about it and I thought of you! :)

    ReplyDelete