Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8- Week 1 Goal Reached

I have to work from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm so I won't have time to blog tonight. So, here's the rundown.

Felt: My legs are really hurting from running yesterday. I decided to give them a break from running this morning. I'm not looking forward to this long work day.  Kind of bummed.
Ate: My plans for eating today are: B: Organic Natural Granola with strawberry yogurt, grapes Snack: Almond Honey bar L: Big Salad & Humbles Chips Snack: Pumpkin Seeds D: Sauteed string beans and carrots (prepped this morning so I can reheat in the microwave at work), orange, strawberries.
Exercise: I did 30 minutes of Pilates this morning instead of my run.
Weight Lost: I lost 5 pounds in the first week which was my goal! I'm sooo excited that I was able to still reach it despite being sick for 3 days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud girl!! Especially of doing in a healthy way. With our health history it's a constant reminder to eat healthy and stay active. I am at a stall myself but your blogs keep me going. Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete