Thursday, November 17, 2011

SH Running Challenge > Week 7

Week 7 > 11/14 - 11/18

Monday - Take a 30 minute walk
~ The way my schedule works this week I'll only be running two mornings. So I walked a few miles today and keep hydrated! I know I have big runs coming up so I have to keep healthy.

Tuesday -  Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.5 miles (or 25 minutes). + Stretch
~ Struggled through the run and had to take a few minute break in the middle of it. Keep getting side cramps. I think I need to hydrate more the morning of my runs as well. Still feels good to run - but I do miss cross training terribly. I'm looking for to adding in different types of cardio again after my 2 month running challenge!


Wednesday - 
Take a 30 minute walk
~ Continued to walk several miles and stretching and hydrating throughout the day. I used to be a big green tea drinker but haven't  been in the past few months. But I think I'm missing out on the health benefits of green tea so I'm adding in 1 -2 cups a day now!

Thursday -  Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.5 miles (or 25 minutes). + Stretch
 ~Woke up with a headache and a sinus infection. Needless to say - not my best run. However - I do feel super accomplished that I can even face running for 25 miles straight and not worry about it. Yes I had to take some breather breaks but this is something I never thought I could even do before! I'll take this week and stride and look forward to the runner I will become.

Only going to get stronger...
 > Don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! We post daily updates, reminders about giveaways, meal ideas, pictures, answer questions, post links to cool articles, etc!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment