Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My New Favorite Smoothie

Smoothies are our regular dessert after dinner or my drink with lunch.  I'm always trying new combinations (and I should probably start posting more of them) but this one just blew my mind.

Ingredients:
1 Tangelo (Minneola, whichever your store calls it), peeled and chopped
5 Strawberries
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup ice
2 teaspoons Stevia (natural sweetener)

Directions:
Add all to a blender and enjoy!


The Minneola flavor is incredible. I apologize for no photo. I sucked that thing down faster than I could even consider getting a good shot of it.

I'll be spending the rest of my day off of work relaxing and watching loads of X-Files. I got my 2 mile run in this morning followed by an hour of yoga. Fabulous as always.

1 comment:

  1. My mom calls the Tangelo, Honeybell, actually. It’s the Minneola that must’ve really added the twist to that smoothie. It’s okay if you weren’t able to add photos. I think this wouldn’t be your last time creating the same smoothie, right? :D

    ReplyDelete