Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Days & Breakfast Smoothies

Like us on Facebook for extra updates!

Most of my days off I'm stuck cleaning the house, running errands, or finding myself just wanting to be super lazy and stay indoors. Today needed a change. Yes, we need some groceries and I really need to vacuum our carpets, but that can wait until this evening.  I decided to get my run in and then take the motorcycle to the beach.  But before all of that happens, I was craving a sweet smoothie for breakfast.

This happens to be my new favorite (I know, I know! I say that about every month). I call this my Peachy Days smoothie.  It has that sweet, smooth flavor of southern peaches that only makes me think of my sunny days living in the south.

Ingredients:
Ice
1/4 cup soy milk
1/2 fresh peach
3 strawberries
4 cherries
Dash of Stevia if you want the extra sweetness




Directions:
Place ice in blender. Top with soy milk (this helps break down the ice a little in my tiny blender so it's easier to blend). Throw the remaining ingredients on top and blend!




Don't forget to top off with a cherry to make it look fabulous!

Enjoy this with your favorite sunglasses, sunscreen, and the beach, hammock, or your favorite sunny spot in the yard.

-Lacey

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! My husband would love this: the 3 fruits he loves all in one cup. :)

    ReplyDelete