Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mardi Gras - Tie Dye Cupcakes

Hey hey, SH here to celebrate Mardi Gras this week! My office had a Mardi Gras potluck lunch and I baked some tie dye cupcakes from Pinterest that I have had my eye on for a while. Living a healthy life in this processed world means you have to have balance. And for me - that means cupcakes! #YOLO ~ I need my sweet fix every once in a while.

Cupcakes in 4 steps!
I found this tie dye cupcake how to guide from this Pin - which led me to this blog with a killer Mardi Gras cupcake guide. It was a lot easier to make them tie dye than I thought it would, and it made the cupcakes look so special! To make these gluten free you could use the Betty Crocker gluten free mix - I reviewed the mix in this post here.

The batter looked so cool

  

Got the icing dyed and ready to go!


My TRY at doing the icing cool too...

Mardi Gras in a bite!
What are your favorite sweets to eat? Is it cupcakes? cake? cookies? Do you buy them from a store or make them homemade? When I eat sweets I make sure I LOVE what I am eating - no wasted calories on something I don't love. Check in with us on Facebook and let us know what you think :)

[all photos my own - SH]

SH quote of the day via

No comments:

Post a Comment