Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Recipes Galore!

If you are thinking about eating healthier, or maybe raw, but aren't sure what to eat besides carrots, celery sticks, and salad, then visit the Recipes link above and check out some of the stuff I've personally made for myself & Mike. The next time I make these recipes, I'll be sure to add some photos, because we all love pictures of beautiful meals.  And I promise these are all vegan friendly!

Do you have some fun recipes to add? Email me at bauer.lacey.m@gmail.com and I'll be sure to add it to the list and give you all the credit in the world! I'd love to start a nice big page of yummy, awesome recipes we've tried and know to be incredibly tasty.

Until next time, buy more produce and less junk! You'll love yourself for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment