Monday, July 11, 2011

Fail & Tour

I've failed miserably at posting the last week. My mom & uncle came to visit which made it pretty much impossible to post.  When I wasn't working we were doing fun things. I apologize a ton.

But here's the real bad news:
I'm leaving for 2 weeks for my Spoke Folk bike tour in Illinois. And since I was super busy this week, I didn't exactly pre-write posts to have automatically posted while I'm away. I know, I know. I suck. Please forgive me.



After the massive rainstorm in Gettysburg




Speaking of the bike tour...I'm only half way to my goal (of $800) and I leave for my trip tomorrow. I would thoroughly appreciate any amount you could give towards our Illinois tour.

CLICK HERE to donate. I'm hoping that by the time I get back from my trip I've had so many of you help out that the goal has been reached! That would be super-duper awesome.

I'll talk to you in 2 weeks & will bring lots of great stories and hopefully some awesome posts.

-Lacey

1 comment:

  1. Have fun & Good luck! I'll be posting on Tues/Thurs both weeks :)
    <3SH

    ReplyDelete