Sunday, September 9, 2012

How I Pack My Lunch Salads

I found this nifty salad divider at our local grocery store. My biggest annoyance with packing salads for lunch was that I liked everything to be separate until I ate my salad which meant one Pyrex for lettuce, one for my roasted garbanzo beans (so the lettuce didn't make them soft), one for my dressing, one for my tomato wedges (so the tomato juice didn't make my lettuce mushy) and one for my carrots & cucumber, and so on and so forth. It was just a lot to pack for one salad and a lot to clean up at the end of every day.

This allows me to pack everything in one container (and it even comes with a blue ice pack that snaps to the bottom, so no refrigerator needed!  Ultimately, I only have to wash out the big container, and rinse out the top divider & dressing holder.

BRILLIANT! Thank you to the person that made this. You've made packing my lunches so much easier!

The divider level just sits above the lettuce.

Ice pack, bottom with lettuce, top divider with toppings and dressing, and the top lid.


If for some reason you use this not for salads, the dressing container
comes out and you can use that portion for something else like applesauce.


Once everything is added in!
-Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment