Here's how I do it.
1. Get yourself a spaghetti squash.
2. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Cut it in half, length-wise, and scoop out the seeds, just like a pumpkin.
4. Face cut side up, brush the meaty part with olive oil and bake 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of your squash. Check with fork by poking. Should feel on the softer side.
6. Top with your favorite pesto (here's my fav) or make a fun veggie topping like I did the other night.
1. In a pan, sautee sliced carrots, onion, and green pepper (or whatever veggies you'd like). Always cook the most dense ones first since they'll need longer time.
2. At the end of cooking, add in fresh chopped tomato and top with olive oil & oregano, parsley, and onion powder. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes on low heat.
3. Put on top of your squash!