Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 1 of my Reformed Schedule

Last week I wrote up about my new daily routine. While I had every intention on starting that the following day, all hell broke loose. My husband had to take a last minute work trip to Connecticut. I woke up Thursday feeling awful and ended up leaving work early only to go home to my bed to vomit all day. Due to recovering from that, I could barely eat anything Friday. So, now that hubby's home, the bug is over, and I'm ready to go, I started my new routine Sunday night.

Sunday night I turned off my computer at 8:50. I got ready for bed and then relaxed by reading until 9:25. Mike came to bed and then lights were out by 9:45....which means I was asleep by 10!!!! Yessss. I woke up yesterday morning at 5:30 on the dot. Dogs were let out and I was able to drink a berry juice, half a nalgene of water (16oz), and eat a banana. At 6:00 I was out the door to go for my run. 

Breakfast- 6:30; an apple with peanut butter and drink the rest of my nalgene (16oz).

Lunch- Salad with carrots, alfalfa sprouts, and pumpkin seeds. A peach, and 16oz water.

Dinner- Salad & Sushi bowl (rice, avocado, cucumber, carrot, ginger, wasabi, soy sauce all in a bowl), green juice. 32 oz water.

I didn't get in an evening workout due to having small group for church, but that's okay. My commitment was one workout a day for at least 5 days a week. My water intake was great for the day and I drank 2 juices and ate my two salads for the day!!

I'm off to a great start. I feel great! Here's to a healthier schedule!
-Lacey


1 comment:

  1. Yeah girl! I've been a mess with sugary snick snacks lately, so I've stocked up on fruit to keep me going throughout the day. Sitting in front of a laptop all day makes me hungry for snacks, so keeping a plate of grapes/sliced bananas/strawberries in front of me is a healthy way to snack all day! Also trying to up my water intake and drink more green tea for the health benefits (no sugar or milk in my tea either)
    S

    ReplyDelete